“I’m having the chance to learn about parenting. I’m looking forward to a future raising my daughter.”
We’re here to help
We are here to support you through your pregnancy and provide information to help you prepare for childbirth. You are not alone – we are here to help!
Free one-on-one prenatal classes are offered to clients and their labour support person. Classes are offered in various formats. Clients can choose to meet one on one with a volunteer registered nurse to cover the topics listed below. Our Earn While You Learn program also offers over 40 different prenatal topics. Follow this link to learn more about Earn While You Learn.
Early-bird Prenatal Classes:
- For 1st and 2nd Trimester Clients
- Nutrition, exercise, fetal development, changes in your body during pregnancy, and steps to a healthy pregnancy
- For 3rd Trimester Clients
- Week One – anatomy & physiology of pregnancy, labour & delivery, exercises, relaxation & breathing techniques
- Week Two – community resources, true & false labour, going to the hospital, the phases of labour
- Week Three – possible medical intervention, relaxation & breathing techniques, pain management
- Week Four – post partum, breast & bottle feeding
Call 403.343.1611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Call us toll free at 1-844-343-1611.
All our services are free and confidential.
We provide accurate information on all options, we do not provide abortion referrals.