“I’m having the chance to learn about parenting. I’m looking forward to a future raising my daughter.”
We’re here to help
We are here to support you through your pregnancy and provide information to help you prepare for childbirth. You are not alone – we are here to help!
Free one-on-one prenatal classes are offered to clients and their labour support person. Classes are taught by volunteer registered nurses.
Early-bird Prenatal Classes:
- For 1st and 2nd Trimester Clients
- Nutrition, exercise, fetal development, changes in your body during pregnancy, and steps to a healthy pregnancy
- For 3rd Trimester Clients
- Week One – anatomy & physiology of pregnancy, labour & delivery, exercises, relaxation & breathing techniques
- Week Two – community resources, true & false labour, going to the hospital, the phases of labour
- Week Three – possible medical intervention, relaxation & breathing techniques, pain management
- Week Four – post partum, breast & bottle feeding
Call 403.343.1611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to enroll.
Call us toll free at 1-844-343-1611.
All our services are free and confidential.
We provide accurate information on all options, we do not provide abortion referrals.