Join us for an exciting career opportunity in Red Deer, Alberta. We are a fast growing, successful organization with a passionate team!
Accounting Technician (part time)
As our Finance Director, you are responsible for performing a variety of bookkeeping and accounting duties including processing payroll, financial record keeping and transactions including accounts payable, receivable and general ledger. This position coaches and mentors an Accounting Assistant as well.
- Postsecondary certificate/Diploma and/or degree in bookkeeping, accounting or equivalent
- Accounting programs such as Quickbooks and/or Sage (Simply Accounting) along with extensive knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible financial management
- experience working in the nonprofit sector
- experience working in a fast paced environment of growth and change
Resumes with cover letter can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. Only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
We provide compassionate support and education for individuals and families impacted by unexpected pregnancy and related issues.
The Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Centre is a Christian charity dedicated to upholding the sanctity of all human life. We help women, their partners, and their families to explore all pregnancy options; giving access to accurate information and the space and time needed to make a well informed choice.
“To offer support and education in a loving Christian environment to individuals and families impacted by pregnancy.”